Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ronaldo the best

Once again he proves to be the best player in Europe by winning prestigious Ballon d’Or award, formerly known as European football player of the year, and I am talking about CRISTIANO RONALDO . I think he is a great player with gifted talent and commitment to his professional career in soccer. He is such a great player who can play with both feet’s as well as his dribbling skills and speeds are fantastic. For me he will be the best player, for many years to come. I believe without his contribution Manchester United would not have won premier league and European cup last season. I hope he will not leave man u and will stay through out his career. I think he will stay at’ man u’ as long as ‘man u’ needs him. I hope and wish he will score more goals this season and win more trophies and individuals awards . I believe he will win world player of the year award this year. This is the link how he won (Ballon d’Or )this award. http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=598281&sec=england&cc=4716




RONALDO VIDEO
link to this video http://www.youtube.com/v/1FDYZdPfDN0&hl=en&fs=1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


We Are The Champion - Queen