Sunday, December 21, 2008

THE BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD(2008)






MANCHESTER UNITED are the champion of world.I think it is one of the greatest year for manchester united as well as all the fans in the world who support man united.I was watching the fifa club world cup final with so much worries and excitment as the match was entertaining .I was worries because man united play second half with only ten players but they still managed to win and bring the trophy back to england.As a man united supporter I was happy because in year 2008 man u are the champion of england,champion of europe and now champion of world.I am proud to be man united supporter and I will support man united no matter what,for me man united are the best and only team I will ever want to support for the whole of my life.glory glory man united.








Final Tournament Standings:(FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP 2008)

Winner: Manchester United
Runners-Up: Liga de Quito
Third: Gamba Osaka
Forth: Pachuca

Picture are taken from:
http://www.fifa.com/clubworldcup/photo/photolist.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


We Are The Champion - Queen