Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Introduction

Well,this is my first post on this blog!!!This blog is mean for all the soccer fans out there!!!I ,myself being soccer fans since at the age of ten.I used to hate soccer before but eventually i fall in love with it.For me soccer is like food ,without playing soccer or without watching it i will die!!I watch soccer from across the planet!!!But most of the time i will watch BARCLAY premier league(from england) and spanish league(from spain)!!As for international matches i will try to watch all!!I support manchester united fc and my all time favourites player are Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs!!Eventhough i support man united fc its not all about one team, I will watch as long as there is soccer matches!!I do play soccer !!I play either left back or left wings(midfield).For me soccer is kind of sports which has passion,attractivness and popularity across the planet.
The beauty of soccer is that its not all about indivals,its about teamwork,hardwork,committment,believe,never say die attitude and most of all play as a team and win as a team or lost as a team!!!If you guys wanna know more about,world of soccer just click all the links i stated k!! !Remember to watch all international friendly matches k!!its happening tonight or tomorrow morning.As for now i am signing out and be back for next post in a couple of days.see ya!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


We Are The Champion - Queen